On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 1:30 PM, Kai Krakow <hurikha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, this time it hit me on the USB backup drive which uses no bcache
> and no other fancy options except compress-force=zlib. Apparently, I've
> only got a (real) screenshot which I'm going to link here:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/9qbc7np23y8lrii/IMG_20160326_200033.jpg?dl=0

This is a curious screen shot. It's a dracut pre-mount shell, so
nothing should be mounted yet. And btrfs check only works on an
unmounted file system. And yet the bottom part of the trace shows a
Btrfs volume being made read only, as if it was mounted read write and
is still mounted. Huh?

Chris Murphy