> On Sat, May 28, 2016 at 3:42 PM, Peter Becker <floyd....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks for the clarification. I've probably overlooked this.
>>
>> But should "resize max" does not do what you expect instead of falling
>> back on an "invisible" 1?
>
> How does it know what the user expects?

Then simply remove the default deviceid und let the user choise what the want.
IMHO its a bad think to choise automaticly a option if its not clear
what the user wants. And in spezial there is no hint in the output of
the deviceid who is used.
The output is:

"Resize '/mnt' of 'max'" .. no hint the this only affect the deviceid
1. The suggestion for me is that the whole pool is resized to max.

Possible solutions:
1. remove the default deviceid
2. resize without deviceid affects the whole pool
3. improve the output of the resize command by adding the deviceid
4. remove the inconsitent between add+remove and replace by triggering
resize max after replace is finished.