Fugou Nashi posted on Sun, 05 Jun 2016 10:12:31 +0900 as excerpted:

> Hi,
>
> Do I need to worry about this?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Linux nakku 4.6.0-040600-generic #201605151930 SMP Sun May 15 23:32:59
> UTC 2016 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

There's a patch for it that didn't quite make 4.6.0, but is in 4.7-rc1
and should appear in later 4.6.x stable releases (tho I don't track
stable myself so couldn't tell you if it's there yet or not).

In general, some people were reporting many of these warnings during the
4.6 rcs with no visible damage or further problems, so it doesn't tend to
be anything but the irritation of the warnings in practice, tho under the
right conditions, in theory, it could be a bigger issue.  But I know of
no one who actually experienced a problem beyond the warn noise.

So in practice it's a get the patch as soon as you can thing, but not
something to be hugely worried about in the mean time.