On Sun, Aug 28, 2016 at 4:04 AM, Hendrik Friedel <hend...@friedels.name> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a filesystem (three disks with no raid)

So it's data single *and* metadata single?

> btrfs check will lead to  "Couldn't open file system"

Try btrfs-progs all the most recent btrfs-progs to see if it's any
different: 4.5.3, 4.6.1, 4.7 (or 4.7.1 if you can get it, it's days
old).

> [   98.534830] BTRFS error (device sde): parent transid verify failed on
> 22168481054720 wanted 1826943 found 1828546

That's pretty weird. It wants a LOWER generation number than what it
found? By quite a bit. It's nearly 1500 generations different. I don't
know what can cause this kind of confusion or how to fix it. Maybe
take advantage of the fact it does read only and recreate it. You
could take a btrfs-image and btrfs-debug-tree first, because there's
some bug somewhere: somehow it became inconsistent, and can't be fixed
at mount time or even with btrfs check.

--
Chris Murphy