Hi Ted,

 I appreciate your email, thanks for taking time to review.

 Before I wrote the current version, I had a version which used
 fs/crypto. BTRFS needs a highly scalable solution, I am experimenting
 and evaluating, integration with fs/crypto is needed, I will discuss
 that in the fsdevel ML when its appropriate.

 Data center storage requisites and Scalability is very important
 to BTRFS. Based on my experiences with the engineered storage(s),
 of course I do have the requirement list in the background for
 this project. Chris mentioned one of it.

 Yes, we need crypto experts to review the document or in other words
 its not integration-ready unless crypto experts has reviewed/approved.

 Thanks. I shall cc you for further development on this.

Regds, -Anand