I have been getting panics consistently after doing a btrfs replace
operation on a raid1 and rebooting.  I linked a photo of the panic; I
haven't been able to get a text capture of it.

https://ibin.co/2vx0HhDeViu3.jpg

I'm getting this error on the latest 4.4, 4.1, and even on an old
3.18.26 kernel I had lying around.

I tried the remove root_log_ctx from ctx list before btrfs_sync_log
returns patch on 4.1 and that did not solve my problem either.

I'm able to boot into single-user mode and if I don't start any
processes the system seems fairly stable.  I am also able to start a
btrfs balance and run that for several hours without issue.  If I
start launching services the system will tend to panic, though how
many processes I can launch will vary.  I don't think that it is a
particular file being accessed that is triggering the issue since the
point where it fails varies.  I suspect it may be load-related.

Mounting with compress=no doesn't seem to help either.  Granted, I see
lzo_decompress in the backtrace and that is probably a read operation.

Any suggestions?  Google hasn't been helpful on this one...

Rich