From: Omar Sandoval <osan...@fb.com>

This is v2 of my earlier series "Btrfs: fix free space tree
bitmaps+tests on big-endian systems" [1]. Patches 1, 4, and 5 are the
same as patches 1, 2, and 3 from the original series. I've added patch 2
to fix another bug I noticed (an xfstest went out earlier). Patch 3 is
the result of the earlier discussion here [2]. Finally, patch 6 was
necessary to get the sanity tests to run on my MIPS emulator.

This series applies to v4.8-rc7. The sanity tests pass on both x86-64
and MIPS, and there are no xfstests regressions. Chandan and Anatoly,
could you test these out as well?

I'm working on the btrfs-progs follow up, but these patches are safe
without that -- the new FREE_SPACE_TREE_VALID bit will stop all versions
of btrfs-progs from mounting read-write.

Thanks!

1: http://marc.info/?l=linux-btrfs&m=146853909905570&w=2
2: http://marc.info/?l=linux-btrfs&m=147448992301110&w=2