Hi,

On 09/29/2016 03:09 PM, Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG wrote:
Am 29.09.2016 um 08:55 schrieb Wang Xiaoguang:
Hi,

On 09/29/2016 02:49 PM, Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG wrote:
Hi,

Am 28.09.2016 um 14:10 schrieb Wang Xiaoguang:
OK, I see.
But given that you often run into enospc errors, can you work out a
reproduce
script according to you work load. That will give us great help.
You got ENOSPC errors only when you have compress enabled?

I found that compress sometime report ENOSPC error even in 4.8-rc8,
currently
I cannot confirm that as i do not have anough space to test this without
compression ;-( But yes i've compression enabled.
I might not get you, my poor english :)
You mean that you only get ENOSPC error when compression is enabled?

And when compression is not enabled, you do not get ENOSPC error?

I'm trying to fix it.
That sounds good but do you also get the
BTRFS: space_info 4 has 18446742286429913088 free, is not full

kernel messages on umount? if not you might have found another problem.
Yes, I seem similar messages, you can paste you whole dmesg info here.

Regards,
Xiaoguang Wang

Stefan

Regards,
Xiaoguang Wang

I tried hard to reproduce it but i can't get it to reproduce with a test
script. Any ideas?

Stefan

Reagrds,
Xiaoguang Wang