At 10/13/2016 10:15 PM, David Sterba wrote:
Hi,

patches merged to devel, thanks. I made a few minor adjustments, not
bothering you with them.

Thanks for all your work.
Now I can just rebase my scrub work to devel branch.

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 10:44:42AM +0800, Qu Wenruo wrote:
Branch can be fetched from:
https://github.com/adam900710/btrfs-progs/tree/convert_inode_flags

I can pull the branches from you, either to devel or integration. Please
base them on the last release point (ie. master) if there are no other
dependencies. Otherwise, I'll publish a branch that contains the desired
patches and will promise not to change it with rebases.

Sorry I'm not very familiar with when to send a pull request and when to send normal patches, and to which branch it should be rebased to.

From my understanding, for large patchset pull request is preferred(and patchse should still be sent out for review) and for small changes, normal mail should be good enough.

And normally I rebase all my branches/patches to your devel branch.
Or should I rebase them to the master branch?

Thanks,
Qu