> You should probably look at `btrfs restore`.  I'm not sure how well it works
> with the raid56 code, and
> you'll need somewhere to put the data being restored, but that's probably
> your best option.

I tried it already. and then it was "cannot read chunk root".
Please take see 1st article of this thread.
http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-btrfs/msg59683.html
And I specified -i option for ignore errors, but same result.

1st super mirror(67108864) and 2nd super mirror(274877906944) said all
devices are missing like below. But there are all devices...
> warning, device 10 is missing
> warning, device 8 is missing
> warning, device 7 is missing
> warning, device 6 is missing
> warning, device 5 is missing
> warning, device 4 is missing
> warning, device 3 is missing
> warning, device 2 is missing
> warning, device 1 is missing
> warning, device 2 is missing
> warning, device 3 is missing
> warning, device 4 is missing
> warning, device 5 is missing
> warning, device 6 is missing
> warning, device 7 is missing
> warning, device 8 is missing
> warning, device 10 is missing
> warning, device 1 is missing

How can I avoid those missing error?
Can I restore files if I could avoid those missing errors?
Do I need change source code or Is there btrfs command or the option?

Thank you
Hiroshi Honda