On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 11:33 PM, Christoph Hellwig <h...@infradead.org> wrote:
>> Dave, can you hit the warnings with this? Totally untested...
>
> Can we just kill off the unhelpful blk_map_ctx structure, e.g.:

Yeah, I found that hard to read too. The difference between
blk_map_ctx and blk_mq_alloc_data is minimal, might as well just use
the latter everywhere.

But please separate that patch from the patch that fixes the ctx list
corruption.

And Jens - can I have at least the corruption fix asap? Due to KS
travel, I'm going to do rc3 on Saturday, and I'd like to have the fix
in at least a day before that..

                Linus