At 12/08/2016 10:29 PM, Chandan Rajendra wrote:
On Friday, December 02, 2016 10:03:06 AM Qu Wenruo wrote:
Introduce a new parameter, struct extent_changeset for
btrfs_qgroup_reserved_data() and its callers.

Such extent_changeset was used in btrfs_qgroup_reserve_data() to record
which range it reserved in current reserve, so it can free it at error
path.

The reason we need to export it to callers is, at buffered write error
path, without knowing what exactly which range we reserved in current
allocation, we can free space which is not reserved by us.

This will lead to qgroup reserved space underflow.

Hi Qu,

On which git tree are these patches based off? This patch fails to apply
cleanly on kdave/for-next branch that is available as of today.

It's based on David's for-next-20161125 branch, but with several other qgroup fixes as prerequisite. btrfs: qgroup: Fix qgroup reserved space underflow caused by buffered write and quota enable
btrfs: qgroup: Return actually freed bytes for qgroup release or free data
btrfs: Add trace point for qgroup reserved space
btrfs: Add WARN_ON for qgroup reserved underflow

Or you can get the branch from my github repo:
https://github.com/adam900710/linux.git qgroup_fixes

Thanks,
Qu