On 03/06/2017 11:44 AM, David Sterba wrote:
On Mon, Mar 06, 2017 at 04:08:41PM +0800, Qu Wenruo wrote:
Any response?

These patches are already here for at least 2 kernel releases.
And are all bug fixes, and fix bugs that are already reported.

I didn't see any reason why it should be delayed for so long time.

The reason is not enough review for the whole series. The delay is
unfortunate, same as almost zero people capable & willing to review it,
despite your efforts to keep the series up to date with current code.

I've been hesitated to take more series of qgroup fixes because past sets have ended up causing problems down the line. I'm queuing it for v4.12 while I collect tests and reviews though, it's definitely not fair for you to have to keep rebasing it without suggestions on what to fix.

Thanks!

-chris