On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 7:48 AM, David Sterba <dste...@suse.cz> wrote:
> On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 09:17:01PM +0000, Sargun Dhillon wrote:
>> This patchset makes it so that on a per-filesystem basis one can disable
>> quota enforcement for users with cap_sys_resource. This patchset can
>> likely later be extended to per-qgroup, or a per-volume basis. I'm
>> thinking of extending the sysfs interface to list the qgroups and
>> this same interface for the qgroups themselves.
>>
>> Changes since v1:
>>   -Rather than a separate member of btrfs_fs_info, use the existing
>>    flags field
>
> Looks good to me, thanks.
I'm curious as to whether this approach is fine to get an Acked-by, or
if I need to figure out how to make it more leak-tolerant. I don't
think modifying the overridden extents inflight is a problem. I'm not
sure of a way a user would be able to create *new* chunks of data.
Alternatively, I'd be quite happy making this applicable to metadata
only, for file xattrs, creation, deletion, etc..

Opinions?