When I ran the script, it produces below output. From the output it
looks like, it detected the error and corrected. But parity-block
corruption fix patch not yet merged or I missed something?

Run: (with scrub_offline repo)
btrfs scrub start /home/laks/centos/laks/BTRFS/scrub_offline/tests/mnt
scrub started on /home/laks/centos/laks/BTRFS/scrub_offline/tests/mnt,
fsid a5cf2e54-e8da-4570-8328-2cee46678de3 (pid=5943)
WARNING: errors detected during scrubbing, corrected.
Scrub corrected value: D1xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ##output from testscript
Scrub corrupted parity stripe.   ##output from testscript

(mkfs.btrfs -f -d raid5 -m raid5 /dev/loop18 /dev/loop19 /dev/loop20)

>> Can  I inject corruption with existing script [1] and expect offline
>> scrub to fix it? If so, I'll give it try and let you know the results.
>>
>> [1] https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9583455/
>
> No fixing yet.
>
> This part is focusing on error detection and report.
>
> Feel free to inject corruption and to see if it behave as expected.
>
> Thanks,
> Qu

----
Cheers,