On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 06:47:09AM +0000, Duncan wrote:
> Sargun Dhillon posted on Tue, 30 May 2017 09:12:39 -0700 as excerpted:
> > currently, in the process of moving to our own patchset atop vanilla
> > 4.10+
>
> Good for getting off kernel 4.8, as in mainline kernel terms that's only
> a short-term stable release and support has now ended.

In fact, support for 4.10 has already ended too.

You either stick with LTS (currently 4.9) or keep upgrading to the
newest-and-greatest bleeding edge as soon as it's released.
For production machines, the choice is obvious.

--
Don't be racist.  White, amber or black, all beers should be judged based
solely on their merits.  Heck, even if occasionally a cider applies for a