On Fri, Jun 02, 2017 at 02:46:52PM +0200, David Sterba wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 02, 2017 at 12:07:37PM +0300, Nikolay Borisov wrote:
> > > +# Make sure that we didn't leak any metadata space.
> > > +if [[ $FSTYP = btrfs ]]; then
> > > + uuid="$(findmnt -n -o UUID "$TEST_DIR")"
> >
> > if we are on btrfs and we don't have findmnt this test will likely fail.
> > Perhaps include a _require_command findmnt
>
> I think utilities like findmnt should be checked at the beginning of the
> whole testuiste, not in each test that uses them. As findmnt is part of

Agreed. I think we can define a FINDMNT_PROG in common/config and refuse
to run any test if it's mising, as what we did to $MOUNT_PROG and other
must-have commands. (There's already a bare call to findmnt in
common/rc, change it to call $FINDMNT_PROG too).

We can do this in a separate patch.

Thanks,
Eryu