I have subscribed successfully and am able to post successfully and
eventually view the post on spinics.net when it becomes available:
eg: http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-btrfs/msg66605.html

However I do not know how to reply to messages, especially my own to
add more information, such as a call trace.
1. I do not receive an email of my post for which I could reply
2. The emails that I do receive from the list are from the respective
sender, and not the vger.kernel.org, as such I do not even know how to
reply to someone in a way that it ends up on the mailing list and not
directly to that person.

Could someone please be so kind as to direct me to a good guide for
using this mailing list?

Thanks

Jesse