Hello everyone.

I have an btrfs root partition on Intel 530 ssd, which mounts without errors
and seem to work fine,
but `btrfs check` gives me foloowing output (and --repair doesn't remove
errors):

enabling repair mode
Checking filesystem on /dev/sda2
UUID: 12c84aa3-ce65-4390-807e-a72cc8a7445e
checking extents
Fixed 0 roots.
checking free space cache
cache and super generation don't match, space cache will be invalidated
checking fs roots
        unresolved ref dir 79177 index 0 namelen 14 name deprecated.sxt
filetype 1 errors 6, no dir index, no inode ref
        unresolved ref dir 79177 index 417 namelen 14 name deprecated.txt
filetype 1 errors 1, no dir item
[...]
checking csums
checking root refs
found 23421812736 bytes used err is 0
total csum bytes: 21531608
total tree bytes: 776650752
total fs tree bytes: 711278592
total extent tree bytes: 36798464
btree space waste bytes: 116002036
file data blocks allocated: 850546470912
 referenced 27611987968

Is it dangerous and what should I do about it?

I also tried --clear-space-cache, but it just removes the line about space
cache.