Definitely it will be useful.  For quite sometime, I was thinking about:
1. Creating test cases for each BTRFS features. (ex:
https://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Scrub_corruption_cases)
2. Automate these  feature specific test scripts using bash/python
while maintaining them in public git repos.
3. Launching BTRFS test machines in cloud (aws spot instance are very cheap) .
4. Run those feature specific tests and publish the results into wiki
or/and bugs into bugzilla.
5. Destroy the test machines.

Such setup will require quite good effort. As Qu mentioned, the
challenging part will be integrating existing different tests and make
it automatic.

Another thought on BTRFS testing:
At this moment, when someone sends a patch - i assume, they
automatically pushed into patchwork.kernel.org (based on some back-end
configuration I guess).

On Btrfs mailing-list,we have lot of bug reports so using something
like [1] we can write a
program which parses mailing-list for specific keyword like
"BUGREPORT:<bug description>" similar to "PATCH:<patch description>"
and create a new
bug or update the details on bugzilla.kernel.org? This will ensure we
can keep track of bugs on
bugzilla.

I think updating bugs based on mailing-list responses will be little
tricky than creating new bugs.
something like that can be useful as well.

I can help a bit on such testbed setup  :-) Thanks!

----
Cheers,
Lakshmipathi.G
http://www.giis.co.in http://www.webminal.org