Hello at all,

I'm new at this list. If the mail is not in line with your standards please inform me.

Since versions 4.12 btrfs-progs is complicated to cross compile for other systems. The problem is, that this version includes mktables, which needs to be compiled for the host system and executed there for the creation of tables.c.

Are there any changes planed for the next version of btrfs-progs to make the cross compiling as simple as in the past? A included tables.c for example?

Best regards