On 08/16/2017 09:59 PM, David Sterba wrote:
On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 12:02:42PM +0800, Anand Jain wrote:
There isn't a huge list to manage the types, which can be managed
with defines. It helps to easily print the types in tracing as well.

We use enums in a lot of places, I'd rather keep it as it is.

 This patch converts all of them, and it was at only one place.
 I hope I didn't miss any. Further the next patch 3/4 needs it
 to be define instead of enums, handling enums in the tracing
 isn't as easy as define.

Thanks, Anand