On 2017年09月05日 16:54, Duncan wrote:
Qu Wenruo posted on Tue, 05 Sep 2017 16:05:04 +0800 as excerpted:

On 2017年09月05日 10:55, Marc MERLIN wrote:

gargamel:~# btrfs fi df /mnt/btrfs_pool1
Data, single: total.60TiB, used.54TiB
System, DUP: total2.00MiB, used=1.19MiB
Metadata, DUP: totalX.00GiB, used.69GiB

Wait for a minute.

Is that .69GiB means 706 MiB? Or my email client/GMX screwed up the
format (again)?

It appears to be your end.  Based on the fact that I'm seeing a a bunch
of weird characters in your quote of the message that I didn't see in the
original, I'm guessing it's charset related, very possibly due to the
"equal" sign being an escape character for mime/quoted-printable (tho his
post was text/plain; charset equals utf-8, full 8-bit, so not quoted-
printable encoded at all) and I believe various i18n escapes as well,
with the latter being an issue if the client assumes local charset
despite the utf8 specified in the header.

See if these numbers, copied and reformatted from his post with spaces
inserted either side of the numbers and the equals signs deleted, arrive
any less garbled:

Data, single: total 10.60 TiB, used 10.54 TiB
System, DUP: total 32.00 MiB, used 1.19 MiB
Metadata, DUP: total 58.00 GiB, used 12.69 GiB
GlobalReserve, single: total 512.00 MiB, used 0.00 B

Thanks a lot for this.

I'd better double check my client setup to avoid such embrassment.

Thanks,
Qu