On 9/20/2017 9:58 AM, Rich Rauenzahn wrote:

What's the most direct way to do that?  (Was about to risk breaking the mirror and repartitioning!  I'd rather not!)

Hmm -- maybe this worked:

$ sudo btrfs filesystem resize -1m /.MEDIA/
Resize '/.MEDIA/' of '-1m'
No, doesn't seem to have worked.  I used btrfs fi show --raw /.MEDIA to see the size in bytes, and then ...

sudo btrfs filesystem resize N:SIZE /.MEDIA/

Where N was the disk number in the show output, and SIZE was the number of bytes to set it to that was a multiple of 4k.

Rich