Am Mon, 25 Sep 2017 07:04:14 +0000
schrieb "Fuhrmann, Carsten" <carsten.fuhrm...@rwth-aachen.de>:

> Well the correct translation for "Laufzeit" is runtime and not
> latency. But thank you for that hint, I'll change it to "gesamt
> Laufzeit" to make it more clear.

How about better translating it to English in the first place as you're
trying to reach an international community?

Also, it would be nice to put the exact test you did as a command line
or configuration file, so it can be replayed on other systems, and -
most important - by the developers, to easily uncover what is causing
the behavior...

--
Regards,
Kai