On Tue, 10 Oct 2017, at 10:06 AM, Satoru Takeuchi wrote:
> Probably `btrfs device remove missing /mnt/raid1` works.

That command worked. Took a really long time, but it worked. However
when I unmounted /mnt/raid1 and tried mounting it again, it fails! :(

https://s.natalian.org/2017-10-11/btrfs.txt

mount: /mnt/raid1: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on
/dev/sdb1, missing codepage or helper program, or other error.

"open_ctree failed" is back... sigh...

Any tips?

I'm going to check the disks one by one and I'll reboot the server a
little later.