On 2018年01月16日 20:15, Sebastian Andrzej Siewior wrote:
> On 2018-01-16 19:20:56 [+0800], Qu Wenruo wrote:
>> This is a very minor problem.
>>
>> btrfs check --repair should handle it without problem.
>
> awesome, thank you! After the --repair completed, the following didn't
> report the error anymore. And now I was able to remove the two files.
> Thank you.

And thanks for your report on this issue too, I'm working on the generic
repair function for such type mismatch and name len mismatch.

It would be soon to see such repair function in btrfs-progs, and no need
to bother using any hard coded fixer.

(Just a little spoiler, the repair functionality will land in lowmem
mode first, as lowmem mode already have such infrastructure to address
it, although if executed with mainline btrfs-progs, it will just worse
the problem)

Thanks,
Qu