On Tue, Feb 06, 2018 at 01:37:24PM +0800, Gu Jinxiang wrote:
> Use TEST_TOP for tests/common, Documentation, images, and internal
> binaries.

Well, the point of TEST_TOP was also to remove the /tests/ subdirectory
from the paths if it's inside git and to set it to the top directory
where the exported testsuite resides. I'm not sure if we should continue
this back-and-forth. The project idea was stated out tersly so the
implementation was left "as an exercise". The v4 is close to what I'd
liek to merge, so let's give it a v5 and if there will be only small
things to fix I'll update the patches at commit time.