On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 11:35:46PM +0800, Anand Jain wrote:
> We aren't verifying the parameter passed to the max_inline mount option,
> so we won't report and fail the mount if a junk value is specified for
> example, -o max_inline=abc.
> This patch converts the max_inline option to %d and checks if it's a
> number >= 0.

Oh right, the parser can verify that for us. As the %d gets stored to
int, there's no reason to store fs_info::max_inline as u64.

Looking at the parser capabilities, it accepts %u and matches an
unsigned type, which we use for all our options. It would be good to
unify that too.

Please update this patch and possibly send more cleaning up the rest of
the match strings, and the max_inline type. Thanks.