On 02/13/2018 12:34 AM, David Sterba wrote:
On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 11:37:49PM +0800, Anand Jain wrote:
We have btrfs_set_super...() to set the various values, so just use it.

Sorry but this is not "just use it", as it fixes an endianness bug and
should be documented in the changelog. And there are probably more
instances of the bug while accessing fs_info::super or
fs_info::super_copy directly.

Will fix. Also checked rest of the code for similar misses in
reading/writing of fs_info::super_copy and fs_info::super_for_commit
values, but didn't find any further or did I miss something ?

Sent V2. With new title:
btrfs: fix endianness compatibility during the SB RW

Thanks, Anand