Hi,

Can someone explain me why there is a difference in the number of
blocks reported by df and du commands below?

=====================
# df -h /dc
/dev/drbd1      746G  519G  225G  70% /dc

# btrfs filesystem df -h /dc/
Data, single: total=518.01GiB, used=516.58GiB
System, DUP: total=8.00MiB, used=80.00KiB
Metadata, DUP: total=2.00GiB, used=1019.72MiB
GlobalReserve, single: total=352.00MiB, used=0.00B

# du -sh /dc
467G    /dc

df shows 519G is used. While recursive check using du shows only 467G.
The filesystem doesn't contain any snapshots/extra subvolumes.
Neither does it contain any mounted filesystem under /dc.
I also considered that it could be a void left behind by one of the
open FDs held by a process. So I rebooted the system. Still no
changes.

The situation is even worse on a few other systems with similar configuration.

--
-Shyam