On Sat, 2018-03-10 at 16:50 +0100, Adam Borowski wrote:
> Since we're on a btrfs mailing list
Well... my original question was whether someone could make zerofree
support for btrfs (which I think would be best if someone who knows how
btrfs really works)... thus I directed the question to this list and
not to some of qemu :-)

> It works only with scsi and virtio-scsi drivers.  Most qemu setups
> use
> either ide (ouch!) or virtio-blk.
Seems my libvirt created VMs use "sata" per default... and it does seem
to work with that either in the meantime.

Thanks :-)