Hi,

On 04/16/2018 06:48 PM, David Sterba wrote:
The warnings are valid, there's unaligned access introduced by patch

23b5ec74943f44378b68c0edd8e210a86318ea5e
btrfs: fix readdir deadlock with pagefault

The directory entries (struct dir_entry) are copied to a temporary
buffer as they fit, ie. no alignment, and the members accessed in
several places.

The following patch adds the proper unaligned access, only compile-tested.
Please test and let me know, thanks!
Would have loved to immediately give it a try, however, sorry,
I forgot to mention I'm on the latest stable release -4.16.2-
on a first glance this does not look like it does just apply.

I would re-base myself if I would not also have a glibc initialization bug to hunt and debug, too :-/

If you happen to also rebase it for current -stable, ... ;-)

--
  René Rebe, ExactCODE GmbH, Lietzenburger Str. 42, DE-10789 Berlin
  https://exactcode.com | https://t2sde.org | https://rene.rebe.de