From: Jeff Mahoney <je...@suse.com>

Hi Dave -

Here's the updated patchset for the rescan races.  This fixes the issue
where we'd try to start multiple workers.  It introduces a new "ready"
bool that we set during initialization and clear while queuing the worker.
The queuer is also now responsible for most of the initialization.

I have a separate patch set start that gets rid of the racy mess surrounding
the rescan worker startup.  We can handle it in btrfs_run_qgroups and
just set a flag to start it everywhere else.

-Jeff

---

Jeff Mahoney (3):
  btrfs: qgroups, fix rescan worker running races
  btrfs: qgroups, remove unnecessary memset before btrfs_init_work
  btrfs: qgroup, don't try to insert status item after ENOMEM in rescan
    worker

 fs/btrfs/async-thread.c |   1 +
 fs/btrfs/ctree.h        |   2 +

2.12.3