On 07/16/2018 10:58 PM, Anand Jain wrote:
As the last set if the pull wasn't integrated due to its pending
review corrections. Here, I have done them (not much except for adding
comments and function renames) and so sending it again. Also
this set clubs other independent patches which are in the mailing list.
I am explaining the changes of the individual patches in its change list.
And most of it still remains at v1.

This can also be pulled from:

   g...@github.com:asj/btrfs-devel.git misc-next-for-kdave-16jul

Sorry please pull from use the branch 'misc-next-for-kdave-17jul' instead. I notice that there were some changes since my last
fast-forward. And also here, I have added the following patch
which is non function change patch.
   3696c3aaf81b btrfs: rename btrfs_parse_early_options

Thanks, Anand

Anand Jain (7):
   btrfs: drop uuid_mutex in btrfs_free_extra_devids()
   btrfs: fix race between free_stale_devices and close_fs_devices
   btrfs: do device clone using the btrfs_scan_one_device
   btrfs: use the assigned fs_devices instead of the dereference
   btrfs: warn for num_devices below 0
   btrfs: add helper btrfs_num_devices() to deduce num_devices
   btrfs: add helper function check device delete able