I'm an end user trying to use btrfs-convert but when I installed btrfs-tools
and its dependency btrfs-progs on kubuntu 18.04, the installation was
successful, and it shows that v4.15.1-1build1 was installed.

However, when using the command  # brtfs-convert  /dev/sda4 (with the drive
unmounted) the resulting error appears "command not found"

I also tried command "btrfs convert" in case this was folded into the main
tool, but this also failed.

1. Is btrfs-convert still available?

2. Where can I find it?

3. Has btrfs-convert been replaced? what is it's new name?

4. Is it safe to use a downgraded version of btrfs-tools ie: 4.14 or older?