Hi
I have a BTRFS RAID5 array built on 5x8TB HDD filled with, well :),
there are contradicting opinions by the, well, "several" ways to check
the used space on a BTRFS RAID5 array, but I should be aroud 8TB of
data.
This array is running on kernel 4.17.3 and it definitely experienced
power loss while data was being written.
I can say that it wen through at least a dozen of unclear shutdown
So following this thread I started my first scrub on the array. and
this is the outcome (after having resumed it 4 times, two after a
power loss...):

menion@Menionubuntu:~$ sudo btrfs scrub status /media/storage/das1/
scrub status for 931d40c6-7cd7-46f3-a4bf-61f3a53844bc
        scrub resumed at Sun Aug 12 18:43:31 2018 and finished after 55:06:35
        total bytes scrubbed: 2.59TiB with 0 errors

So, there are 0 errors, but I don't understand why it says 2.59TiB of
scrubbed data. Is it possible that also this values is crap, as the
non zero counters for RAID5 array?