Thanks for your guidance, I'll get the device replaced first thing in
the morning.

Here is balance results which I think resulted not too bad:

sudo btrfs balance start /mnt/peynir/
WARNING:

        Full balance without filters requested. This operation is very
        intense and takes potentially very long. It is recommended to
        use the balance filters to narrow down the balanced data.
        Use 'btrfs balance start --full-balance' option to skip this
        warning. The operation will start in 10 seconds.
        Use Ctrl-C to stop it.
10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
Starting balance without any filters.
Done, had to relocate 18 out of 18 chunks

I suppose this means I've not lost any data, but I'm very prone to due
to previous `smartctl ...` results.

Chris Murphy <li...@colorremedies.com>, 28 Ağu 2018 Sal, 03:39