On 2018/9/5 8:33 PM, Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:
On Wed, 2018-09-05 at 15:04 +0800, Su Yue wrote:
Agreed with Qu, btrfs-check shall not try to do any write.

Well.. it could have been just some coincidence :-)

I found the errors should blame to something about inode_extref check
in lowmem mode.

So you mean errors in btrfs-check... and it was a false positive?

Not so perfect original and lowmem mode of btrfs-check are.
I need to figure out what is on the actual FS, may a false alert or actual error.

I have writeen three patches to detect and report errors about
inode_extref. For your convenience, it's based on v4.17:
https://github.com/Damenly/btrfs-progs/tree/ext_ref_v4.17

I hope I can test them soon.... could take a bit longer as I'm about to
head off into vacation.

Fine, of course. Enjoy it :)

Thanks,
Su