Le 17/10/2018 à 20:43, Henk Slager a écrit :
> On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 6:04 AM Jean-Denis Girard <jd.gir...@sysnux.pf> wrote:
> This looks like to have a similar root cause as this:
> https://www.mail-archive.com/linux-btrfs@vger.kernel.org/msg81536.html

Yes, seems similar.

> For 50 clones, you could prepare 1 master (sparse) image and change
> the UUID with btrfstune for every SD-card you have after written the
> image (optionally sparse write with e.g. dd_rescue).

Thanks for suggestion, I may try this another time, but I can live with
my workaround.

> But it looks like some change is needed in the kernel code, although I
> have no clue at the moment where exactly.

Right, this is why I send this message, try to motivate a dev to look at
this issue ;)

Thanks,
--
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                   Systèmes   Linux   en   Polynésie  française
https://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 40.50.10.40 / GSM: +689 87.797.527