On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 05:57:10PM -0400, Remi Gauvin wrote:
> On 2018-10-29 02:11 PM, Ulli Horlacher wrote:
> > I want to know how many free space is left and have problems in
> > interpreting the output of:
> >
> > btrfs filesystem usage
> > btrfs filesystem df
> > btrfs filesystem show
> >

> In my not so humble opinion, the filesystem usage command has the
> easiest to understand output.  It' lays out all the pertinent information.

   Opinions are divided. I find it almost impossible to read, and
always use btrfs fi df and btrfs fi show together.

   There's short tutorials of how to read the output in both cases in
the FAQ, which is where I start out by directing people in this
instance.

   Hugo.

--
Hugo Mills             | Great oxymorons of the world, no. 8:
hugo@... carfax.org.uk | The Latest In Proven Technology