Here is the 3rd submission for the kernel counterpart of the uuid change
patchset. The only difference is that I (hope) have adressed all cosmetic
feedback from David as well as have reworded some change logs to ease
understanding. I've also re-run the regression tests and no failure were
obsered.

For background information refer to first posting [0] and the second one [1]

[0]
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-btrfs/1535531754-29774-1-git-send-email-nbori...@suse.com/
[1]
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-btrfs/1539270244-27076-1-git-send-email-nbori...@suse.com/

Nikolay Borisov (6):
  btrfs: Introduce support for FSID change without metadata rewrite
  btrfs: Remove fsid/metadata_fsid fields from btrfs_info
  btrfs: Add handling for disk split-brain scenario during fsid change
  btrfs: Introduce 2 more members to struct btrfs_fs_devices
  btrfs: Handle one more split-brain scenario during fsid change
  btrfs: Handle final split-brain possibility during fsid change

 fs/btrfs/check-integrity.c      |   2 +-
 fs/btrfs/ctree.c                |   5 +-
 fs/btrfs/ctree.h                |  10 +-
 fs/btrfs/disk-io.c              |  53 ++++++++---
 fs/btrfs/extent-tree.c          |   2 +-
 fs/btrfs/ioctl.c                |   2 +-
 fs/btrfs/super.c                |   2 +-
 fs/btrfs/volumes.h              |   6 ++
 include/trace/events/btrfs.h    |   2 +-
 include/uapi/linux/btrfs.h      |   1 +
 include/uapi/linux/btrfs_tree.h |   1 +

2.7.4