From: "Konstantin V. Gavrilenko" <k.gavrile...@arhont.com>
To: linux-btrfs@vger.kernel.org
Sent: Sunday, 28 July, 2019 6:28:06 PM
Subject: how to recover data from formatted btrfs partition

Hi list,

I accidentally formatted the existing btrfs partition today with mkfs.btrfs
Partition obviously table remained intact, while all three superblock 0,1,2
correspond to the new btrfs UUID.
The original partition was daily snapshotted and was mounted using
"compress-force=lzo,space_cache=v2" so I guess the recovery using photorec
would be troublesome.

Is there any chance to recover the data?
Any ideas or advices would be highly appreciated.

yours,
Kos