On Tue, Sep 03, 2019 at 11:51:24AM +0800, Shiyang Ruan wrote:
> The XFS part of dax CoW support has been implementing recently.  Please
> review this[1] if necessary.  It's based on this iomap patchset(the 1st
> version), and uses the new srcmap.
>
> [1]: https://lkml.org/lkml/2019/7/31/449

For the initial stage I'm not interested in DAX reflink support yet
(although that is also very interesting), just to make sure the
two iomap support is also used by the buffer write path for XFS,
removing the current hack where iomap_begin reports the data fork
mapping only and relies in ->writepage to handle that case.