On 9/3/19 10:17 AM, Adam Borowski wrote:
Hi!
I'm afraid that asciidoctor 2.0 dropped support for docbook45.  The
explanation given is here:
https://github.com/asciidoctor/asciidoctor/issues/3005

This makes btrfs-progs fail to build unless docs are off, with:
asciidoctor: FAILED: missing converter for backend 'docbook45'. Processing
aborted.

Naively bumping the backend to docbook5 makes the output fail to pass
validation.

I don't know a thing about docbook nor asciidoc, thus I can't fix this
myself.  kdave: you did the conversion, could you save us now?

There is a migration guide to DocBook v5.0:
https://docbook.org/docs/howto/howto.html

The changes look mostly search&replace-able, which is why there is
also an xsl to directly perform this conversion.

Hope this helps.

-h