On Thu, 28 May 1998, Pete Ryland wrote:

>5.5 it is the compiler's responsibility to generate whatever bit pattern
>the machine uses for
>that null pointer. Therefore, #defining NULL as 0 on a machine for which
>internal null pointers are nonzero is as valid as on any other

Ok thanks! But what will happen if I will redefine NULL as (void
*)0xffffffff as in my kernel project? Maybe we choosed 0xffffffff to goes
around the autocompiler initialization of NULL and to choose by hand which
page to not allocate in the TLB? I am not the one that take the decision
to initialize NULL to 0xffffffff, I' ll ask to the guy too in the meantime
;-).

Andrea[s] Arcangeli