Here's Jared's rtf file in txt format.

(See attached file: LPI-FactSheet.txt)

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:    (bcc: Nancy Shea/CourseNotes/US)
Subject:  Re: Press section on web site

Faber Fedor wrote:

> IS there anything happening with the press section and is there anything
> can do to help?

Faber,
 We talked about it in the steering-committee list and as a result Dan
 York created and Tom Peters updated an LPI fact sheet.  I'll append a
 **DRAFT** (i.e. not yet ready for public consumption.) version to this
 mail.  If you have any ideas or input for any public relations
 documents, feel free to put a draft together and post it to this list
 for comment.  (Can someone convert this RTF to TXT? I'm in the middle
of
 rebuilding my system and don't have my office apps reinstalled yet.)
We
 _need_ everyone's help to make this happen.  Thanks,
Jared

Rich Text Format

Text - character set unknown