We have been confirmed space in the Linux Business Expo media center,
Press Conference Room B, between 1:00 and 1:45pm Wednesday Nov 17.

We need to draw up the "teaser" announcement to go over the newswire.
Can someone please assit me with both the creation and the distribution of
this piece?

The point of the teaser is to build interest for the press conference,
at which time we will be announcing:

- delivery of our first exams
- our new web site
- new sponsors

Please reply to me ASAP so we can turn this around quickly.

Thanks!

- Evan