Thanks Evan,

If any of you plan on being at LWE and have the time to participate in
booth duty, please let me know dates and times you are available. Dan
and Evan will be there, but any help is appreciated. LPI is waiting on
press room availability, regardless if we got some, it looks as if there
will be a pr about recent sponsorships and perhaps about the success of
the test thus far.

Thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you soon.

Amy