Hi,

Wouldn't it be a better idea to work the other way around?
I.e. make the tests, filter the jargon from them and then decide whether some
of them need explanation or be part of a glossary?

++Jos

::   In our discussion about consensus point VIII (no jargon and acronyms) it
:: became apparent we cannot avoid them completely, so we should define what
:: jargon and acronyms we deem to be so common that we assume the candidate
:: knows about them.
::
::   Are there some people here who would like to take these tasks:
::
:: 1) looking for on-line dictionaries on PC's, Unix, Linux, Internet
:: I gave a few in another posting, but they are not very up-to date:
::
::      http://www.reading.ac.uk/~suqstmbl/jargon/home.html
::      http://www.newbie.net/acronyms/acronyms.html
::
:: 2) If necessary, based on the above, make a (brief) dictionary of jargon
:: and acronyms a candidate should know.  Those might be used in the exams.
::
:: --
:: #>!$!%(@^%#%*(&(#@#*$^@^$##*#@&(%)@**$!(&!^(#((#&%!)%*@)(&$($$%(@#)&*!^$)^@*^@)
::
::      Tom "thriving on chaos" Peters
::              NL-1062 KD nr 149       tel.    31-204080204
::                      Amsterdam       e-mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
::
::
::
:: This message was sent by the linux-cert-program mailing list. To unsubscribe:
:: echo unsubscribe | mail -s '' [EMAIL PROTECTED]
::

--
I am Living without Windows! Check it out at http://www.osp.nl/~josv/lww.html
Jos Visser (alias De Blije Hacker)                Open Solution Providers